DASCH is a non-profit organization established in 1974 dedicated to exploring and meeting the residential, day program, respite and foster care needs of youth and adults.
DASCH supports people living in over 50 homes throughout Winnipeg. People can participate in personalized social, educational, vocational and recreational services that provide learning opportunities and greater independence.
Since the movement from institutionalization to community living evolved, various advocacy groups like DASCH have made large strides in empowering an otherwise historically overlooked population of our society.
DASCH is truly committed to enhancing and uplifting the lives of the people it supports through education, awareness, understanding and the highest degree of respect for all.
In cooperation with governing agencies, DASCH strives to incorporate innovative and progressive approaches to service delivery while preserving its ongoing commitment to quality care.
Provide the opportunity, supports, and environment in which persons living with developmental disabilities can reach their full potential.
Provide meaningful residential, vocational and leisure programs within the community to persons with developmental disabilities by addressing their individual, physical, emotional, social, and educational needs.
- Commitment to quality care and to the principle of SOCIAL ROLE VALORIZATION and community inclusion
- Ensuring innovative and individualized client services
- Acknowledgment of the importance of family
- Accountability, integrity and pride
- Provide individualized community based programs to people with developmental disabilities
- Collaborate with leaders in the human services field to incorporate progressive and innovative approaches to service delivery
- Attract committed and competent staff who treat clients with dignity and respect in the course of their daily interactions
- Pursue our vision and mission in an innovative, effective and fiscally responsible manner
If you are interested in setting up an initial meeting or receiving additional information about our services, please feel free to contact us at (204)-987-1552. If you would like to proceed with the referral process please complete the below referral form and fax the document to (204)-987-1552. DASCH-INC-REFERRAL-FORM