DASCH is currently looking for highly motivated individuals to provide support to people who experience developmental disabilities in the following positions:
- Residential Support Worker
- Residential Supervisor
- Youth Care Worker
- Variable Shift Worker
- Individualized Day Support Worker
We are also accepting applications for the following positions:
All successful applicants must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Valid Class 5F or 5I license
- Over 18 years of age
- Completion of high school diploma or equivalency (Verification Required)
- A language proficiency of 7 or equivalent
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
- Sound knowledge of developmental disabilities or experience in the field preferred
- Current First Aid/CPR from St. John’s Ambulance preferred
- Current NVCI certification preferred
- Must be highly flexible and have the ability to deal with change
- Willingness to provide personal care and to work with individuals with aggressive tendencies
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required
- Knowledge of American Sign Language or Aboriginal culture considered an asset
It is DASCH’s practice to request a criminal record check and child abuse registry check prior to finalizing the appointment of successful candidates.
How to Apply
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your cover letter and resume by:
- email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- fax to 204-987-1552
- mail to 117 Victor Lewis Drive, Winnipeg MB R3P 1J6
Please quote the position title in your cover letter.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Thank you for considering a career with DASCH!